The most profitable actors of the year 2012 were announced
2013 March 13
Robert Downey-Jr, Kristen Stewart, Christian Bale and Daniel Craig are the most profitable actors.
American Forbes decided to make up a list of the most financially successful actors by the end of the year. This rating doesn’t show anything crucial; the list may even be called in another way: The list of most profitable movies, where the actors occupy their positions. The rating was made up taking into consideration the fact that most viewers got to the movies to see stars in them. In the case of “Avengers” only Robert Downey-Jr. was mentioned but it would be much more reasonable to share the profit among Jeremi Renner, Scarlett Johansson and other stars. But still the rating had Robert Downey-Jr. at the first place, while “Avengers” had 1.5 billion dollars of profit. The reason of the researchers for the choice of this particular actor is explained in the following way: Downey Jr has attracted the most viewers in the cinema.
The second position in the rating is occupied by Kristen Stewart. She managed to raise the wellness of different Companies by 780 million dollars after the final series of “Twilight” saga appeared. Stewart had also managed to raise 396 million for “Snow White and the Huntsmen” and also some insignificant profit for “On the road”. But the overall profit of the actress hit the line of 1 billion dollars.
The third position in the rating is occupied by Christian Bale. His “Dark Knight” brought him one billion dollars. The fourth place, achieved by Daniel Craig, could have for sure become first, if the observers counted his profit for “The girl with the Dragon Tattoo”. But it gave money last year, and this one has presented Craig a record sum of 951 million dollars for “Skyfall”. Even Casino Royal had brought him 300 million less.
Now let’s take a look at the whole list:
1. Robert Downey-Jr (“Avengers”, $1.5 billion)
2. Kristen Stewart (“The Twilight Saga: Eclipse», «Snow White and the Huntsmen”, $1,2 billion)
3. Christian Bale ( “The Rise Of The Dark Knight”, $1 billion)
4. Daniel Craig ( “Skyfall”, $951 million)
5. Robert Pattinson (“The Twilight Saga: Eclipse”, “Cosmopolis”, “Bel-Ami”,$793 million)
6. Taylor Lautner (“The Twilight Saga: Eclipse”, 779 $million)
7. Andrew Garfield ( “The New Spider-Man”, $752 million)
8. Jennifer Lawrence (“The Hunger Games”,“Silver Linings Playbook”, $748 million)
9. Will Smith ( “ Men In Black 3”, $624 million)
10. Mark Wolberg (“Ted”, “Contraband”,$598 million).
pokeball png ultra
donald trump png standing
water bottle png plain
sombrero png clear background